KTM EXC 2020-22 Seat Concepts seat
Seat Concepts seats are constructed using a foam material that is a much higher quality than OEM seat foam. Their proprietary formula provides a more plush and active ride, while still offering the necessary amount of support. The unique comfort shape maintains a similar contour to stock at the front of the seat so the rider’s legs are not spread farther apart, but tapers out towards the mid-point to distribute rider weight over a greater area.
These features combine to offer a custom seat feel, and provide greater enjoyment and increased range on a long commute, or Dual-Sport ride!
Seats come with carbon fabric sides with gripper top and orange stitching as standard. Other options can be ordered upon request.
- Normal seat is the same height as stock seat
- Low seat is around 22mm lower than the stock seat
- High seat is around 17mm taller than the stock seat
- XL seat is the same height as stock seat but 40mm wider
- High XL seat is around 17mm taller than stock and 40mm wider