KTM 790 ADV-R Haan Rear Wheel with cush hub
Haan are well known in the rally and motocross world. They've been making top of the range wheels for many years. Made in The Netherlands from top quality products, such as Excel rims and high tensile strength stainless steel spokes which are 30% stronger than OEM. Wheels are made around Haan's own billet machined aircraft grade aluminium hubs, which are lightweight, strong and available in a range of colours.
The hubs are made from 1 piece billet 6082 T6 alloy on the newest CNC machines. Hubs are anodised and available in various colours.
- Hubs are CNC machined from 1 piece billet 6082 T6 alloy.
- Original brake disc and sprocket can be mounted on the hubs.
- Hubs are fitted with Koyo bearing, no special sizes but easy available bearings worldwide.
- Most rear hubs have 3 bearings instead of 2 as some original wheels have
- 36 spoke hub.
- Center tube and spacer are made of 7075 hard alloy.
- Hubs come with cush drive
Haan spokes are made from a special stainless steel and up to 30% stronger than OEM spokes.
To complete the wheels Haan mount RK Excel rims that are made in Japan. These rims are made of 7000 series alloy and are for many years used by almost all top riders. The RK Excel rim keeps on being the best, strongest and most used rim on the market.
Haan wheels come in original OEM sizes, or can be tailor made to your requirements such as wider rims for a wider tyre choice in street legal tyres or narrower rims for rally applications.